As a charity the RNLI depends on your support to help us meet the cost of saving lives at sea. Our volunteer lifesavers give their time for free, but they need training, well-maintained equipment, lifeboats and shore facilities.
Costing around £483,000 a day to run our lifesaving services, your generosity means our crews can save lives quickly, safely and effectively. 95% of our total income comes from donations. With your help we can continue to keep saving lives. You make a difference.
Obviously, due to COVID-19 we have not been able to run any events recently. However, to give you something to look forward to we have made provisional arrangements for the following (if they can go ahead safely):
- July 22nd – Open Garden Event, Y Wyddfyd, Great Orme
- August 23rd – Lifeboat day
- September – Dog walk and canine water safety talk
- October 2nd – Shanty night
We also hope to hold a couple of bingo sessions and some exciting fundraising using social media. Watch this space!
How can you help?
- Join the Llandudno RNLI fundraising crew – help to plan and organise fundraising events and raise money in host of different ways;
- Organise your own events to raise money for Llandudno RNLI;
- Donate prizes for raffles and other fundraising activities;
- Attend fundraising events;
- Put some money in one of the many collection boxes around town;
- Collect and fill one of “Betty’s Pots”
- Use the form below to contact our fundraising team
If you would like more information about any events or would like to join the team please contact us using this form.