History

An early pulling and sailing lifeboat on Llandudno North Shore. Photo obtained from http://tilliemorrison.blogspot.com/2015/06/finding-old-llandudno-lifeboats.html

The RNLI has been saving lives at sea since 1824. A station was established in Llandudno by the Institution in 1861 with a lifeboat provided by the Misses Browne of Liverpool in memory of their sister.

Llandudno lifeboat moved to a new boathouse in Lloyd Street in 1903, where it stayed until the current boathouse opened in 2017.

More history of Llandudno Lifeboat is available at the RNLI website.

Also, http://tilliemorrison.blogspot.com/2015/06/finding-old-llandudno-lifeboats.html